We are prepared and excited for the 2012 New England Autumn Feis. Hope you are too! We just wanted to post some reminders about this years' feis.
- Remember that we are at Pembroke High this year, and also using Hobomock Elem School across the street. Only dancing will take place at the Elem School; no dancer cards available, no awards, etc., all of that will be available at the high school. The correct venue address is 80 Learning Lane, Pembroke MA. Parking is available in front of high school & on the street. There is limited parking behind the high school and next to elementary school as well.
- The schedule >has been posted<, but to sum up, the following competitions are taking place at Elementary School: Open U9, U10, U13, U15, U17, U18 and ALL Prelim Sets. Bring your umbrella, it looks like rain is a possibility.
Speaking of weather, if it is nice out, we will move vendors & the champ podium outdoors. In New England, you just never know! Plan accordingly and check the > >venue map< < for details.
- We have a supervised Used Dress Sale room available until. Please remember to pick up your dress no later than 3pm. There is a Dress Sale form > > available here< < and we will have more at the feis.
- Doors will open at 7:30am, competitions begin at 8:30am sharp. Please be prompt. Also, Mass will be held at 7:35am in the HS Auditorium.
- We have many great vendors, we are sure you will be able to shop and find what you need at the feis! Vendors include:
- Head for the World
- Mary Devlin Dance Shoes
- "R Shoes" (Rutherford)
- Knits McFadden
- Stacey Andrade Jewelry
- Dippin Dots
- Charity 4-hand for PanCAN.org will take place at 1:15pm. Entrants should receive an email with more detail about this great event. THANK YOU for donating & participating!
Best of luck to ALL the dancers, we are really looking forward to having you and hope everyone has a great day at New England Autumn Feis 2012!